Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Getting healthy...again!!

Eric and I started going to the gym together on Saturday. I've gain like 6lbs and it is driving me crazy, so I am really excited because this will keep me motivated. I started taking some supplements to help me along the way.

Green Tea Extract
Cayenne Pepper Extract
CLA
Apple Cider Vinegar
Fish Oils
Multivitamin

Each of them is pretty natural. The CLA is found in meat and cheese's but you can't get as much from food. This one I am definitely skeptical about, but I decided to give it a shot.

I'll know if they work or not because I've been doing this a year or so and can't get below a certain weight. If these get me over that...YAY.

Also, I am going to start on Good Measure Meals again. I really like the food and it always helps to get the weight to start coming off.

No comments:

Post a Comment