Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I think I need to start bringing snacks to work. They had ice cream cake today. I am starving and it took every bit of resistance I had to not take a piece of that cake. Only because I am hungry. I like sweets and stuff, but I can resist cake when I'm not starving. Hell I can resist mostly anything when I'm not hungry.

My lunch was a Turkey Sandwich with 1 slice of Lacy Swiss cheese on 90 calorie wheat bread with a cup of soup. Is that not enough? Why am I always so damn hungry? Thank goodness I am starting Good Measure Meals. They tend to hold me over a bit longer and come with a snack. I am not really a night snacker. I barely eat at home. I am most hungry before 6pm. I can usually skip dinner too if I have a big lunch.

I do hate going to the gym hungry. Even though my workout usually makes the hungry feeling go away for bit. Today is Shoulder, Chest, and Tricep day!

No comments:

Post a Comment