Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My legs...

I worked out with a trainer on Sunday. I think she pushed me a bit too hard since my legs are supposed to hurt, but crawling down the stairs this morning means it is possible it's a bit too much. I like the pain from working out, but come on now.

Another thing I have changed this week is eating fresh food > processed food. Instead of a Lean Cuisine for lunch I have chicken I grilled last night with some cauliflower. I also did not eat a Lean Pocket for breakfast. I made myself some egg beaters with turkey sausage and an english muffin. I hope reducing the sodium and processed foods + working out will push me out of the plateau.

Today I will be going to the gym and just doing cardio to warm up my legs. Then I am totally hitting the hot tub to relax my sore sore muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment