Friday, February 11, 2011

customers suck...sometimes

UGH...sometimes I just hate my customers. HATE HATE HATE! Why do I have to do the same thing for them over and over and over again when I tell them what I do every time.

"Hey Jackie, we bought a new server can you please make it so we can SSH between the servers."
I reply, "I sure can! I did steps a, b, and c. (explaining exactly what I did)"

2 months later...

Same question...Same answer. I want to say, "Yup I'll do EXACTLY what I did the last 4x here are the step-by-step instructions AGAIN." I get really sick and tired of repeating myself.

I do love my job and I don't mind helping people. I actually kind of like it. The problem I have isn't that they are asking for help. I don't mind when people ask for help with an actual issue. I have a problem doing busy work for my clients because they are too fucking lazy or too stupid to google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment