Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

I had a great Valentines Day weekend.  Since the day is actually today which is a Monday; Eric and I celebrated this weekend.  My gift was perfect! Yay my bathroom set!
Spring Leaf

I love it!  He also got me Bamboo towels which are super super soft. They are awesome.  I got him a metrosexual tool kit.  Basically I took a loot at every product he uses and upgraded to a better version and put them in manly toolbox. :) I think he liked it. I hope he liked it and wasn't lying.
Before dinner








Sunday morning went to Ria's Bluebird for breakfast. It was super yummy. Then we went to Ruth's Chris for dinner.  Needless to say I am still stuffed from all the great food.

I ordered a new cell phone the Motorola Atrix problem is the order form automatically selected the address on my account; which was my old address. UGH..I tried to cancel the order yesterday, but it wasn't "in the system" yet. I think I may have to stalk my old house to get my new phone, but dammit I will find a way.

Tomorrow starts Rift's open beta which I'm not too sure I should play.  I don't want to get sick of the game before it starts, but I'm soooo done with WoW. I don't even enjoy raiding anymore. Also, Eric is actually going to play Rift with me. So yay for that! I don't really have the time to commit to gaming anymore. I need to be a bit more casual. I have found I am unable to be a casual WoW gamer, so, off to Rift I go!! Plus Rift is really pretty. The characters can use some work, but it's not nearly as bad as like Vanguard.

Damn...I have been here 30 minutes and haven't done any work yet. Time to get cracking on the 231 emails in my inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment