Thursday, February 24, 2011

Long weekend

Eric and I took off Thursday and Friday for the Rift Head Start. Yes, we are geeks, but it's also nice to have a long weekend together. 1 hour and 15 minutes until we can play!!!

I got my Motorola Atrix on Monday. I love it! It's a really awesome phone. You can do so much with it. By Tuesday am Joey dropped it in his coffee and broke it. Luckily we went to AT&T and they replaced it for me. These are the times when I love AT&T. In all honesty I haven't really had many issues with them. Anyway, I got my new new Atrix on Tuesday and have been playing with ever since. It's all setup, customized, and backed up now. Yay for backups! Don't want to have to do that again.

Oh yea...I bought a new laptop. I didn't get the Alienware, cause well, it was just way too expensive. I bought one of the new Dell XPS laptops with the new i7 processors. It's hot, cheaper, and has a better screen. The video card is not at fast, but it will play the games I need it to play. I didn't have to sacrifice CPU speed, RAM, or disk space to get a laptop I could afford like I had to with the Alienware. It also has a pretty skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment