Sunday, March 13, 2011

Eric and I went out to eat at Olive Garden last night. Yum! I did 11.25 miles on the bike machine at the gym so I don't feel as guilty as I normally would. divajackie's Activities | RunKeeper


After dinner we went to the mall. I needed some new shampoo. I currently use Blue Malva from Aveda to keep my blond..well blond. I hate when my hair gets brassy.  The problem is Blue Malva dries out my hair, but I love it. I needed a better shampoo to alternate with.  Since I dye my hair blond, blow dry, and flat iron my hair I bought Damage Remedy shampoo and conditioner. I am also reading about keratin treatments, but not the kind with formaldehyde. I found a few on Folica  (best site ever btw) that I may purchase.  I'll post a review about the Aveda shampoo once I actually use it. 






While I was at Aveda I decided to get a face cream as well. Since I am aging, no i'm not saying i'm old, just aging. I decided to get Green Science face firming cream.  I used it last night and my skin is so soft today.  I really hope it helps to smooth out the lines on my forehead that Eric doesn't seem to believe exist.  I can see them!  After Aveda we went to The Body Shop. I love their body wash, scrubs, and butters.  


I walk up with my $8 body wash and the girl says, "Everything in the store is buy 3 get 2 free". Obviously that means my $8 purchase turned to a $33 purchase, but whatever. Also, this girl is my absolute favorite person on earth. We were talking about something and age (She was like 18). I told her about the cream I got from Aveda. She said why do you need that? I asked how old did she think I was. She said...."You can't be any older than like 22 or 23". I love that girl! I told her I was 30 and she was literally blown away. Yay for always using face cream and getting a good night sleep. That girl totally made my night. :)


After we got home we watched V and Fringe and then I just went to bed. It was 11pm because of the time change, but I was really going to bed at 10pm on a Saturday night. Yes, I'm boring, but I look young. 


Time to go make breakfast. I have to take the dogs to the vet in an hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment