Friday, March 25, 2011

TGIF

I'm awesome.
I don't really have a lot of time during the week to play Rift.  When I finally get around to it I just don't feel like leveling my main. I tend to reserve that for the weekends.  I don't mind leveling alts or playing in warfronts though.

Eric and I hit level 40 last weekend and now I am a lowbie. I still rocked it out as #1 healer in a warfront and held the fang the longest :)

My Chloro Azzy


Then I got bored and decided to play my baby Defiant Chloro.  She's too cute.  At like 9:00pm I was wiped and went to bed. 

I normally don't post about gaming. I have in the past, but try to keep it very nonchalant. None of my friends in FL are geeks. They know that I game, but I wonder if they truly know how geeky I am. I guess I've always tried to keep that side of me hidden from them, but fuck it. This is who I am. I love gaming. 


Yup, most people will call me a loser or a dork (even at work), but I really don't give a shit.  I am a geek...not a dork. I like playing games and watching SciFi. I really like going to DragonCon too. If I had the money I would totally go to Comic-con also. I don't dress up for the con's...I have my limits. I work on Linux for god sakes if that doesn't scream GEEK I don't know what does.  

Friends that read this.... I'm a geek. If you already knew that and still love me YAY! For those that didn't know how geeky I was, now you do. I play games in a Virtual world and totally love it. I also like Star Treks, Gates, and most stuff on the SyFy channel.

I can even make the "duck face".

No comments:

Post a Comment