Monday, March 21, 2011

I did my makeup today.  My hair was done from the salon, so I decided what the hell...why not.  I really do want to do my makeup and hair more often.  I am definitely a very causal person. Jeans and sneakers are just so comfortable. I've always wanted to be the type of woman that gets up in the morning and looks like a professional stylist has been to her house at 5am.  Soon I will be a casual version of that. :)


I used to only do my hair and makeup when I went out, but since I don't go out much anymore I just never ended up wearing makeup at all.



Over that last few months I have started doing my hair before work and I really love it. Now I am taking the next step and doing my make up.  I was wearing eyeliner and mascara and that's about it. I think I am going to start doing eyeshadow too. I never wear foundation. Most of the time just a light powder to take away the shiny.

I guess at age 30 I am trying to reinvent myself. Not a huge change, but just enough. Today is start of new Jackie that wears makeup.

3 comments:

  1. you're beautiful with or without it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey do you really like couch purses or did you mean Coach purses? Check out your profile description, lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete